Join Our NTC Family
People is the core of our business and we are currently looking for motivated individuals to join our big family. Check out the below job openings and see if there are any positions suitable for you!
Senior Sales Executive (ISP)
Based in Phnom Penh x2, Bavet x1
Meet or exceed sales objectives for assigned accounts by promoting and selling training services through professional, consultative sales techniques and long-term customer relationships.
- Meet minimum sales and collections targets, as set forth by the Department Head and Branches Manager of each location.
- Identify new opportunities for business with both existing and new clients.
- Manage client relationships, including making telephone and face-to-face sales calls to current clients on a timely basis to uncover opportunities and advance the sales process.
- Work with center staff to provide the necessary service required for ongoing customer satisfaction.
- Support customer acquisition activities, including trade shows, email marketing, online webinars and seminar events.
- Prepare written presentations, proposals and price quotations.
- Give presentations and briefings to clients as needed.
- Master the information presented during sales meetings.
- Continually learn new product and industry knowledge and improve selling skills through both online and face-to-face meeting.
- Use computer software tools to track client contact information, communicate with potential clients, and perform other sales-related functions.
- Basic selling skills: Establishes rapport, determines customer needs, relates benefits to product features, handles objections, and closes.
- Strategic selling skills: Listens beyond product needs and establishes a vision of a client-technical/solution relationship that supports the strategic direction of the company.
- Consulting skills: Involves others in decision that will affect them, encourages participation of key stakeholders in problem solving, and develops breakthrough ideas and solutions.
- Problem-solving skills: Anticipates problems, invites ideas, distinguishes symptoms from causes, modified proposals, and implements solutions.
- Financial analysis: Understands the financial impact of decisions on the client, the client’s customer, and NEOCOMISP LTD. (NTC).
- Market analysis: Understands market trends and the implications of those trends for the industry, customers, markets and the competition.
- Business planning: Understands the factors that affect an industry’s potential for profitability and growth and a company’s competitive position, and how this information is used to determine the strategic direction and annual business plan for the company.
- Computer literacy: Has basic computer skills for application to prospecting and marketing programs, including customer contact and customer management.
- Minimum 3 years successful direct sales experience in ISP, Technology, or adjacent industries.
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain a strong sales pipeline.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Outstanding analytical, problem-solving skills, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Experience with SPIN® selling methodology preferred.
To apply, please send your cover letter and full CV with recent photo, stating your availability, latest expected salary to Ms. Chamroeun at
Phone: 093 222 078
Please note that only shortlisted candidates will receive a call for an interview.